Saturday, September 7, 2013

Kaleidoscope Stars


 Jeannette in Australia is making some stunning kaleidoscope stars using this fabric and the Inklingo 2" 60-degree diamond collection.


She writes:

"I'm sending pictures of the stars I've made so far and also one of the fabric I've used. I'm using the 60-degree 2" diamond collection and hand piecing them. They are very addictive. I went for softer colours this time and I am loving the different effects with the feathers and the flowers."

Now have fun looking at these gorgeous stars - all from that piece of fabric! No wonder kaleidoscope stars are impossible to resist!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new to these stars and Inklingo, but really love piecing them by hand. Yours are absolutely beautiful! What brand was your fabric, if you would share?
Have you given any thought to how you will set them? I have just started by 2 yard project but am wondering how I will set them.
Thanks for your help.
Jill in TX
jill419@prodigy.net

Anonymous said...

You picked a wonderful fabric for Kaleidoscope piecing! Thanks for sharing.