Saturday, August 3, 2013

Feathered Star


Barb made this gorgeous blue and white Feathered Star using the 20" Feathered Star collection. And all by machine!

She writes:

"Made completely by machine.  I never in a gazillion years could have made such a perfect feathered star completely by machine!  I always have felt confident in my hand piecing skills for perfect points.  But not had confidence I could do as well by machine.  Inklingo makes it easy!  And all those little half square triangles for the feathers are a snap!  I made this complete star in 2 days.  I even used the larger half square triangles from the collection to design the border.  They were a weird size, but I used a little spacer border to make up the difference and I love the way it makes the star float in the white background.  This one was such fun to make!"

No comments: